Succession Planning: Where will your business be?
Learn how to protect your business this year. The foundation of every business has five (5) main components. Succession planning evaluates these components and determines necessary steps to develop a business continuity plan for solo entrepreneurs and independent consulting companies.
- Define succession planning
- Identify 5 components to address in succession planning
- Learn how to structure a solopreneur business for succession
- Identify ways to deal with emergent circumstances in a solopreneur business
- Determine steps to facilitate the succession transition for retirement or sale of the business
Presenter: Mila Carlson, PhD, MSHSA, R.N., CNLCP
Recorded: February 28, 2019