- Nominees must hold an active membership in AANLCP for at least two years.
- Demonstrates consistent congenial relationships and builds beneficial connections with other nurses, both within and outside AANLCP.
- Promotes the role of nurse life care planning.
- Encourages the development of leadership in self and others.
- Respects and supports association members and partners.
- Supports the association regularly and consistently.
- Promotes association-sanctioned education events.
- Seeks to determine how the association can most effectively meet the needs of others.
- Supports the association through active participation as a committee member.
Review of Nominations
- Nominations will be reviewed at a meeting of the Executive Board.
- Award winner is determined by ballot majority vote of the Board.
- The Ambassador Award will be announced at the AANLCP Annual Educational Conference.
- The recipient will receive recognition at the AANLCP Annual Educational Conference.
- The annual nomination deadline is February 1st.
- Nominations are to be submitted online through the AANLCP website using the Awards and Recognition
- The Ambassador Award need not be awarded each year.